Work, Health and Safety
The Partnership for Work, Health and Safety (with WorkSafeBC) is now hosted on its own website at www.pwhs.ubc.ca.
- RT @transformphc: Calling all primary health care researchers. TUTOR-PHC wants you! For more information or to apply (by Nov 2), visit http…
- RT @MikeLawUBC: My @edXonline course ITSx: Policy Analysis using Interrupted Time Series starts today. Details here: http://t.co/6UxnH2Rvrs…
- @DrRitaMc @LindsayKHedden Is this easier to read? If not, send a DM with your email address and will forward a pdf. http://t.co/jMjdBlicgh
- Save the date: 2016 health policy conf. Apr 5-6 in Vancouver! Amazing lineup of speakers: http://t.co/0F4GlPVHnc http://t.co/y49Yr5NcwD
- Learn about the Pan-Canadian Real-world Health Data Network in @CMAJ_News - Rx for data-rich, access-poor researchers http://t.co/eUShLUoYNR
- RT @transformphc: Summary available of our PHC performance measurement stakeholder workshop (held Jun 24 in Vancouver): http://t.co/5GcDE4e…