Work, Health and Safety
The Partnership for Work, Health and Safety (with WorkSafeBC) is now hosted on its own website at www.pwhs.ubc.ca.
- RT @BCMedicalJrnl: BCMJ Blog: Reduced #readmission #rates: A way to lower health costs? https://t.co/IWUDF2RTJv @CHSPR @ubcspph
- RT @CAHSPR: Save the date! Registration for the #2016CAHSPR conference opens February 15th, 2016! https://t.co/0yRuhkPuDO
- RT @CIHI_ICIS: Medication costs are a greater barrier in Canada: 10-nation survey. https://t.co/YZn7Gi0SyX #cdnhealth https://t.co/jVbRWm1c…
- RT @CIHI_ICIS: Doctors using #EMR up from 37% to 73% b/w 2009 and 2015, according to intl survey of doctors. #healthit @infoway https://t.c…
- Sutherland finds $$ penalties not likely most effective way to reduce readmissions. Article: https://t.co/2cZZeuEKtw https://t.co/xJ9sESHZ5j
- .@MikeLawUBC is offering 2nd edX course on Policy Analysis Using Interrupted Time Series starting Feb 9 https://t.co/HxFEBSM9FT